5/13/2015

Skleer Skin Conditioning Gel


When I first heard of Skleer Skin Conditioning Gel I was curious.  




At first I couldn't get over the smell.  To me it doesn't have a pleasent scent to it.  So after the first time that I used it I went a little while before trying it again.

Wen I did try it again the scent was still displeasing to me but I wanted to give it a chance to see if it could help my skin.  I applied it to my legs and arms where I had mosquito and flea bites.  I was surprised to see that it did actually seem to help them along with making my skin feel nice.  Now I still don't care for the scent but I do use it while at home.

The surprising thing about this skin conditioner is that it has been helping me with my bites!  So if you are looking for a something that will help you with bug bites and condition your skin I suggest checking out this skin Conditioning Gel.

 What is SKLEER?


SKLEER is a skin conditioning gel that helps your skin look and feel better, and helps relieve dry or oily skin, using the earth's natural ingredients.TM It has a unique gel formulation that carries the natural herbal ingredients onto the skin for a deeply refreshing and moisturising application. This allows for skin appearance to improve.

It's a pleasingly non-sticky gel that immediately absorbs into the skin on contact, and can be used throughout the day and night. 


 Complete Ingredient List

Water, Alcohol Denat, Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Cardamom Oil, Caraway Oil, Cinnamon Oil (Bark), Glycerine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Monooctanoate, Coloring Agent Tumeric Extract 

Paraben-Free!

No Artificial Preservatives
No Lanolin
No Hydroquinone
No Corticosteroids
No Testing on Animals

No harmful Acids Or Alkalis!
No Salicylic Acid
No Glycolic Acid
No Retinoic Acid
No Benzoyl Peroxid


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment